We offer a Premium Delivery Service for the majority of UK Mainland orders from urban shore Ltd to keep you in full control of your delivery. For smaller items and lighter packages, we use Royal mail 1st Class signed for.
DPD bespoke next day delivery with “in flight” options.
(This service is 100% carbon neutral):
We are aware that most people lead very busy lives and we offer this fantastic service so you can schedule your delivery to fit in with your day. The service provides:
- An email or SMS from DPD notifying you of your delivery schedule.
- A specific 1-hour delivery time slot, so you don't have to wait in all day.
- DPD's 'In Flight' tracking means you will be able to watch the progress of your delivery on a real-time map, right down to the final 15 minute time slot. This will include a photo of your delivery driver and their name.
"In Flight" delivery options once dispatched:
As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, DPD will provide access to a suite of options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing you to take your delivery in a way that suits you.
If you need to reschedule or change your delivery after we have dispatched it you will be able to...
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pick-up Shop
- Upgrade delivery to before 10:30, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday or Sunday yourself using your PayPal account.
Non UK Mainland, remote areas, Highlands, Islands & offshore deliveries:
We aim to cover all areas with our delivery service, but unfortunately it cannot be guaranteed in certain areas. If this is the case, we will use a suitable 'Signed for & Tracked' service for your address/country. These include Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands, Islands and other countries other than UK. Delivery times may vary. Prices for delivery will be as stated at checkout.
Some international customers may be subject to import duties, fees and taxes, which are levied after a shipment reaches their country. If a shipment is rejected because of customs clearance charges or refusal to accept delivery, the customer will be responsible for any fees incurred, including international re-shipment and handling.